Monday 17 September 2012

Eltham copper butterfly count.

My good friend Andrea has been doing an annual census of the threatened Eltham Copper Butterfly for as long as I can remember and it's that time of the year again to count caterpillars.  She is looking for volunteers to help out and would be happy if this call-out could be put up on the Newlands blog.  I've placed a copy of her email and attached the information flyer.

cheers,

Lisa Masini (Zane's mum)


Dear all,


I will be coordinating the annual Eltham copper butterfly caterpillar counts for the 2012 Spring season.

Please find attached the information flyer for this year's counts. Please contact me if you would like to volunteer for one or more of this year's counts. Please feel free to forward the flyer to your relevant networks, or anyone who may be interested.

Many thanks,

Andrea Canzano
Zoologist | Melbourne
0437 354 213



No comments:

Post a Comment