Friday 18 January 2013

Returned to Coburg!

Untitled-2


Hi all,

My family and I have recently returned to Coburg after 6 years away! We are looking forward to being back and great to find out about newlandnews.

I am wondering if people in the area have any informal / or formal playgroups that we could be part of – I have a 2 ½ and a 4 ½ year old. I am figuring our 4 year old will make new friends at Kinder! – so I am particularly interested in playmates for my 2 year old – who has spent much of his life with bigger kids and it would be nice if he could have some friends his own age!

I also wonder if anyone with young kids is interested in meeting at the playground with the rope pyramid behind the small shops on the corner of Elizabeth street and murray rd. – Say after 11 on a Tuesday or later in the afternoon at 3?

Looking forward to meeting some of you and for my little boy to make some new friends! – Hopefully catch up with some of you in Feb!

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rachael.
    Welcome back!
    I live directly opposite Cox Reserve and can't commit to a weekly get together (work ect) but would love to meet you in the park for a chat/play. I have 3 kids, they are 8, 6 and 2.
    Another time to meet some lovely locals would be on Friday evenings in the park. Most Fridays there is someone having a BBQ in the park, some Fridays there are loads of people other Fridays not so many.
    Cheers Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael,
    I have a three-year-old boy and a younger daughter and we live on meadow st in coburg and love the area. We're often at cox park too. Also, my mum, who works at at richard's PS, knows Julia and Max but thought it could be a coincidence? Hope all's going well settling back into the hood. Cheers, Cath

    ReplyDelete