Tuesday 3 September 2013

Free: Queen Bed

Untitled-2
Freebie Ikea QS bed, with fairly crap mattress and promise of a really nice one just as soon as I can buy a smaller one to go with my replacement smaller bed. I put the pillowtop mattress on top of the harder one (no, wait a minute - it doesn't have any lice in it!!) just to make it easy to make; otherwise the mattress sits in the frame. 
Happy to help pay for transport if for asylum seekers or similar. 
One of the legs of the bed was broken in the move to Northcote, but it stays together quite adequately with cable ties. I have a replacement piece of matching wood if you're really fussy and want to replace the leg (obviously I'm not). First come, first served. Of the current Ikea range, it looks most like the Fjellse, but more substantial and it was considerably more expensive than that some years ago.
Jo 0408 029 011

No comments:

Post a Comment