Thursday 19 December 2013

Experienced House Sitter

Untitled-2

My name is Helen Begley, I am an experienced house sitter and ex Coburg resident. I have not only had the pleasure of living in and around the city of Moreland for the past 20 years, I also recently house sat for local Newlands resident, Jody Galvin, looking after her two lovely dogs while she and partner Wayne were on holidays. 

I am a local music teacher and musician who enjoys the company of animals as well as their humans. If you need a house and pet sitter when you go away, I would be very pleased to come and look after your house and pets while you enjoy your holidays. 

I can provide references upon request and I'm also happy to get a police check if necessary.

For enquiries, you can contact me at helenbegley@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment