Thursday 16 January 2014

Housemate Wanted

Untitled-2

Hi everyone, hope your finding ways to keep cool.
 
It is with regret that my excellent house mate is leaving for W.A. which leaves me now looking to replace a fantastic house mate. So I am looking for an employed person to share my 3 bedroom house in Ballard Ave Coburg north. Rent is $760.00 per month plus bills. I have a bit of a veggie garden and a couple of fruit trees and  a 14 year old dog that sleeps in my room and on his couch. He wouldn't sleep on yours though!. He probably wouldn't want to share with another pet or kids, but we can negotiate that if need be.
 My contact details are; gi-atti@hotmail .com or 9354 9337 or 0458 357 035.
 
Let me know if you or some one you know may be interested. I'm looking for the beginning of March,
 
Thanks, Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment