Friday 28 March 2014

Practically New Anura Recumbent Bike for Sale!

Untitled-2

Dear Newlands Blog, 

Following my stroke now 2 years ago I was desperate to get mobile again, and to this end jumped through quite a few hoops (mostly financial) to get a 3 wheel bike to ride to work and back. In January I found out that I could actually ride a 2 wheel bike which I am now working hard to purchase by selling the 3 wheeler! I have had the three wheeler on Gumtree since January at a heavily discounted price but unfortunately haven't sold it. The 2 wheel mountain hybrid I'm after  with a special collapsable seat will be at least $15,000, so I really need to sell my recumbent to buy it. If you can spread the word by shifting my gumtree ad here http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coburg-north/bicycles/anura-recumbent-trike/1036738223 to the Newlands Blog I'd be extremely grateful. 

Thanks! 

Asa Letourneau.

No comments:

Post a Comment