Saturday 20 September 2014

House Mate Wanted

Untitled-2

Hi all.

I am looking for a house-mate in Coburg North. $760.00 per month, plus bills.
Your room will be the big double one, so there is plenty of room for desk or tv or whatever. The rest of the house is fully furnished, although I will happily shed my stuff if you want to use yours. Yes, there is a big garage too.

My 14 year old pooch might struggle sharing with little kids or cats...He is fully house trained and sleeps most of the day, and he's never been a chewer!!

There's a bit of a vegi garden and a couple of fruit trees and really close to Edgars Creek.
I eat a mostly vego diet, but have no problem with your choice of diet. I'll happily cook most meals (just can't stop the chef training!).

It's a very friendly street, Ballard Ave, and I know most of residents and we often chat on the side of the road.

If you think it suits you or someone you know then please give me a call, thanks, Gigi.

9354 9337 or 0458 357 035 or email gi-atti@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment