Sunday 19 October 2014

Pozible Campaign - Anna Cordell

Untitled-2

A lovely friend of mine is in the midst of her very first Pozible Campaign, she wants to release her first solo EP.

She is a very talented musician and she's putting herself out there..........

If you feel like hearing something new and beautiful please check out her page:


Here is a little snippet of her introduction.....


First of all I'm a mum with 4 beautiful little girls, I had them relatively young and was forced to grow up pretty fast.

Over the course of my life I've had this nagging voice saying 'music... Muuuuuuussssiiiic' I never knew exactly what that meant but over the last few years its been getting especially LOUD! 

So in the gaps between being with the girls (nights!) I've been singing and writing and gigging and somehow finding myself playing around Melbourne with an amazing group of extremely talented musicians.



No comments:

Post a Comment