Tuesday 24 February 2015

Meditation and mindfulness

Untitled-2

Hello Newlanders,
Meditation is on fortnightly on a Friday morning at my place – 13 Meadow Street Coburg.  Friday the 27th of Feb is the next one.  Casual drop ins welcome.  Cost is $20 casual or $75 for 5 weeks.   We are a friendly bunch interested in becoming better at being us J
This term I have also started a Tuesday evening course at Autumn Retreat.  Meditation and Mindfulness and 8 week Journey.  We are two weeks in, I just wanted to let you know that bookings are open for 2nd term already.  I have an extra special deal going for the rest of February – book in for term 2 for only $120 (normally $160) – this offer available till the end of Feb. 
If you would like to find out more information on Friday mornings or the course please visit http://www.s-e-l-f.com.au/#!meditation-sessions/clqj Or give me a call or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment