Saturday 26 March 2016

Sublet

May-July sublet in central Preston
$750 (negotiable) — Preston, Victoria, Australia
Just putting the feelers out for the right person for a rad sublet in the glorious light filled (and centrally heated) Preston farmhouse. I'll be away from the 13th of May till the 9th of July looking for one person (or the right couple could be negotiated -my room is massive) to take the room pref for the whole time. Rent is $750pcm inc bills and internet, I'll be gone for 8 weeks. You'll be sharing with Jack (38) the coolest dude this side of bell st and Erin, (31) almost too stylin for preston herself. Both work lots and like the house to be kept clean and quiet after 10ish but don't mind a bit of a drink n chat. The house is awesome, big, light and 2mins from Preston train station and market, 2 mins from 112 tram and close to bell st buses etc. My room is massive, (I swear it will be tidier than in the photo) with morning sun and high ceilings - the yard is big enough for a full free ranging farm.. just please water my plants! email rachgoldlust@gmail.com 




Untitled-2

No comments:

Post a Comment