Thursday 19 May 2016

Picture This

Untitled-2

What do photo organisers do?
View this email in your browser

 

We gather peoples most cherished images and make them easy to share, because telling stories is important.

Yep that's it, in a nutshell........there a few processes we go through to get there and I also teach people to do it themselves.

I either work with people one on one 

OR

I run, 1 hour WORSHOPS in peoples homes (a bit like the tupperware parties) and also in work places for lunch time learning, to teach you all the simple tips & tricks to help and motivate you to do it.


Check out the different services I offer at: 

www.picturethisphotoorganising.com.au

Call Jody for more information: 0422 166 132
 

1 comment:


  1. Great Post!!

    Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. What truly impressed me about the packers and movers in Sydney was their commitment to customer satisfaction. They were prompt in addressing any concerns or queries I had throughout the process. Their customer-centric approach and willingness to go the extra mile made me feel valued as a client.

    ReplyDelete