Sunday 7 May 2017

Needed

Untitled-2

Seeking to rent land/yard/carport to put a Tiny House on in the mid-North.

I have a good mate who is considering buying a “tiny house”.

The Tony House movement is all about smaller, more sustainable homes that are also mobile and cost effective. 

The key to being able to do this is to find some land to park on. 

He wants to live in the mid North and I thought someone out there might have a large yard he could park on, and in the process, earn some rental income. 

The homes are nothing like caravans – they’re actually very stylish and the one he’s looking at is fully self contained (off the grid).

Examples here:




If anyone would consider leasing part of their yard – or even a carport etc – and lives around here, please let me know.

By the way, I can fully vouch for my mate as a tenant. If our yard wasn’t so small we would absolutely let him park at our place.

Cheers, Nelly Thomas.

nelly@nellythomas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment