Tuesday 9 May 2017

Wanted

Untitled-2


WANTED URGENTLY: A GARLIC PLAIT
Regrettably, I missed the opportunity to buy a garlic plait on Monday when Vicki, an organic farmer, visited North Coburg with some of her produce to sell.
I am giving a gardening talk to a school group on Thursday afternoon and had planned to use a garlic plait to show the students how to store the bulb.
Please, oh please, would some kind soul lend me a plait for the day? I would take great care of it and return immediately, and should anything go wrong, replace it as soon as possible (I understand Vicki still has some for sale).  
If anyone has some plaits for sale, or knows of someone who has one and is willing to sell it, I would be very glad of another opportunity to buy one.
Gillean.
0402 123 881

No comments:

Post a Comment