Monday 28 August 2017

Housing

Untitled-2

Hello Newlanders!
My family and I are planning our next visit to Melbourne for Jan-March 2018 and would be most grateful for any information on house sitting or sublet opportunities during that time suitable for a tidy and responsible family of three (Mum, Dad and almost-two-year-old).

Although I'm originally from Melbourne, I've been based overseas for the last few years and am excited that this will be my first trip with my son. I'll be undertaking a research residency at the State Library of Victoria during that time and we would be happy to take care of gardens, dogs, cats, chickens or anything you need, and of course also to provide personal, local references from previous house sits and employers at the University of Melbourne.
Many thanks in advance!
Catherine.

Email: catherine.rose.evans@gmail.com
Phone: +49 1577 645 55 09 (German mobile)

No comments:

Post a Comment