Thursday 9 January 2014

House Sitter available from 28th January 2014

I am taking bookings for house sits in 2014. I will be available to look after house, gardens and pets from 28th January 2014. If you or anyone you know needs a reliable, experienced house sitter who has good references, loves a wander with a dog and a conversation with a cat, has an affinity with urban farmyards, and who leaves your house and garden clean and tidy and pets happy and healthy at the completion of the sit, please feel free to contact me at helenbegley@yahoo.com.au or pass my details to your friends and family.

I look forward to hearing from you

About me:

My name is Helen Begley, I am an experienced house sitter and ex Coburg resident. I have not only had the pleasure of living in and around the city of Moreland for the past 20 years, I also recently house sat for local Newlands resident, Jody Galvin, looking after her two lovely dogs while she and partner Wayne were on holidays.

I am a local music teacher and musician who enjoys the company of animals as well as their humans. If you need a house and pet sitter when you go away, I would be very pleased to come and look after your house and pets while you enjoy your holidays.

I can provide references upon request and I'm also happy to get a police check if necessary

Helen Begley



No comments:

Post a Comment