Friday 2 November 2018

Recommendation

Untitled-2

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d share my experience of neurofeedback brain training. I’ve undergone more than ten sessions of neurofeedback with Inez at the Neurobrain in Malvern. The process involves having a few transmitter cables connected to your earlobes and scalp while you relax and listen to music. The device sends messages to your brain and teaches your brain how to self-regulate and heal. It’s very relaxing and has helped relieve chronic back pain that I’ve had for some time. I’ve also noticed that my ability to focus on tasks has increased a lot. The benefits are similar to long-term meditation.   

“Neuroptimal” neurofeedback training is a naturopathic process, which means it doesn’t introduce anything new into the body, just information. And it’s safe for all ages, and recommended for all kinds of conditions, including mental health problems, ADHD, and autism.

Check out the Neurobrain website for more information. Inez also has neurofeedback kits for rent, which means the whole family can do the training with unlimited sessions, without the need for repeated treks to Malvern.

Best wishes,

Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment