Friday 10 May 2019

Stolen Bike

Untitled-2

Spot the stolen bike!

Unfortunately my bike got stolen Thursday 9th of May at Preston train station between 10:10 am and about 1:30 pm.
Looks like this with the battery at the back, 1 black pannier and a very daggy nursery plastic tray attached to the rack with bright orange ties.
Being one of the electric bike from the MELF bulk buy in 2012 there were about 50 sold in the northern suburbs, that's it.
So not that common; if you spot one, it is likely mine! Leave message here or contact Police, they have frame and motor numbers.


The most annoying thing is that who ever took it won't find a charger for it. 
I know that because it is only by sheer luck that I managed to replace it once. Can't neither be used or sold. And I would hate to see it dumped in one of our lovely creeks or parkland.
Besides, as I do not have a car, I'd like it back.
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment