Thursday 30 October 2014

Chi Kung

Untitled-2


Hi Friends, 

As promised, please see attached flyer on the Chi Kung basic class my Sifu (Sean) is running in Coburg. As I have said to you all, its impact on me has been nothing short of miraculous. Improved health, allergies gone, increased energy in all areas and a calm connection to source. Its been so amazing for me and easy to fit into my ridiculously busy life (15 minutes a day wherever I happen to be!). So I want to share it with all of you loving like minded people.  


Saturday 22nd Nov 2014
First Coburg Scout Hall, Carr St, Coburg North (near Merri Creek)
9.30am - 3.00pm with an hour for lunch ( bring a packed lunch and rug).
The class is $60 per person for the day. 
Give me a call on 0439 319 056 to book in. Payment cash or transfer. Details on request. 
Looks like it will be busy so call and book in to secure a spot. 

Please send through to your contacts or put up in your shop if that suits. 

Hope to see you there!


Hugs Mich.







No comments:

Post a Comment