Tuesday 9 February 2016

Singing Training





Hi Newlanders,

Singing and performance training in Newlands!

Singing is such an enjoyable activity and one of the most popular areas of music study at the moment. I am offering private singing and performance tuition and I welcome anyone who is interested to get in touch to discuss their goals. My experience as a vocalist is broad and varied, beginning with some years of classical training and then singing with many great singers and directors who have all shown me different styles and production techniques. Most recently I have done sessions exploring free creative singing which have been very inspiring and great fun. 

In addition I have travelled all over the world performing and producing work and my knowledge of stagecraft and presentation is thorough. I am a completely literate musician as well so we can cover music theory as well.

I am open to children from about 8 years of age through to adults of any age and at any level. We can work together to move towards your goals whether they are a performance or simply singing for pleasure. My teaching rates are standard and reasonable.

I will be teaching from home in Preston, primarily on a Monday night. 

Please email john@johnflemingcreative.com or call me on 0401 780 707

John Fleming
creative artist in music and theatre
Untitled-2

No comments:

Post a Comment