Thursday 1 September 2016

Photography

Untitled-2


Save 60% and get some family spring photos done now!
Photos are the only way to create memories that will last a lifetime.
I'm a local photographer moving overseas at the end of the month and therefore I want to offer the last 5 sessions with me for very affordable $220 each!! 
Included are 5 digital pictures, the session, pre consulting (over the phone) and postproduction. 
Check out my website for more of my work www.mandanabaker.com or www.facebook.com/mandanabakerphotography 

This is a limited offer. Only 5 sessions are left!
Call me for more information or send me an email. I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you and creating magical family photos together! 

Mandana Baker 
Phone: 0448 179 173

No comments:

Post a Comment