Friday 9 December 2016

Information

Untitled-2

Hi all,

I got bailed up on my walk today (Fri 4.30pm) by an old guy with two white dogs (an old American pit bull, one X) along with a female jogger at the new overlook point. He claimed to have met me many times when he first moved into the area, but said the same thing to the jogger and I don't think either of us knew him.
He was friendly but really overly persistent and smelt strongly of alcohol. He claimed to work at Bunnings and kept saying he was alright, but also ranted persistently about the cost of the new bridges and other dogs and their neglectful owners and wouldn't let us walk away without being rude. As  I walked away with the jogger he demanded group hugs (again still being friendly). When I walked back that way ten minutes later he was waiting at the foot of the stairs yelling at someone across the creek. I felt really uncomfortable being a single female and walked home along the roads.

Regards,
Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment