Sunday 28 January 2018

Recommendations Sought

Untitled-2

Hi, Newlands peeps - hope you are all keeping cool! 

It's my time to fix things up & would really appreciate recommendations for the following:

Recommendations: 

            Roof Plumber: The guttering and stormwater pipes need replacing and I would like a water tank & am not sure where the water flows in my half of our duplex. 

             Linoleum: I'm exploring laying linoleum in wet areas - has anyone laid any down in the last few years? Any recommendations/advice at all on any aspects or products or installation?

Looking for Door Plates:

I'm in one of the brick duplexes and am also looking for brown bakelite door plates (rectangle 6.5 inches long).  It doesn't matter if they are painted over - so long as they are in good intact condition. 

Let me know if you have any spare ones from doors that are being replaced or know where I might get them from.  


It would be great if you could help me out - I've been looking for a couple of years.

Thank you. 

Cath 0468 963 868.
 
catherine_rouse@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment