Wednesday 21 March 2018

For Sale

Untitled-2

HOLDEN VECTRA WAGON  $1150 ONO
1999 OLYMPIC EDITION - Manual


Kilometres: 
218754
Air Conditioning: 
Yes
Registration Number: 
QDG086 
Registration Expiry:
6 months - 30/09/2018
My car is just sitting in my driveway and It needs a new home. I have had this car for 6 yrs. It’s been a great car and I knew the previous owners. It hasn’t been driven regularly for over a year as I have a company car. It will need a service, it has the wear and tear of age and the speedo is working intermittently. Tyres are near new. It also comes with a cargo barrier. I am selling without a roadworthy.

Please call if you would like any more info - It would be a great first car, super solid or a 2nd car.

 Please call if you would like any more info - It would be a great first car, super solid or a 2nd car.

Serena 

0421 677176

No comments:

Post a Comment