Wednesday 16 May 2018

Fundraiser

Untitled-2

Street Swags for people sleeping rough in Melbourne.
 
Do you want to put some money towards buying street swags for homeless people in Melbourne? So far we have collected $260. I would love to make it $500 so that we can cover the cost of 5 swags. The swags are purpose-built for sleeping rough and provide warmth and dryness. (More info in the link below)

When I was a kid, I remember going to Melbourne for a weekend trip as a family and seeing a man in Bourke St Mall holding a sign saying he was homeless and needed help. I had tears in my eyes. I have always had a compassionate nature and I'm so glad that I now have options to help out just a little bit. 

Please help me get to the $500 mark.  Click this link to donate. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment