Sunday 29 July 2018

Gardeners.....

Untitled-2

Greetings, Friends.

Earlier in the year I came across this article with Sustainable Gardening Australia. Pauline from SA was wanting to see if people were interested in growing Malabar spinach, save the berries and send them to her, where she then sent all of them to a researcher in Europe (related to research on cancer treatment).

As in  a veggie garden we were already planting the spinach (you can eat the leaves), I started collecting the berries, freezing them, and then once harvesting finished I sent all that I had collected to Pauline in SA. I agreed that this year I would invite as many people as I could to join in the project. so below is the link for anyone interested and please share it around.

With thanks,

Nora from Coburg.



No comments:

Post a Comment