Sunday 25 November 2018

Looking for a Housemate

Untitled-2

Hi everyone, I've recently taken a lease on a 2 bedroom house in Preston and am looking for a housemate. Great house tucked away at the end of the street, green and leafy, lots of garden, 2 large bedrooms, lounge room, big kitchen, sun-room, garage and me:-)
This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to get into making a comfortable home, I'm totally open to creating the space however it suits.
$912 p/m + 4 weeks bond.
Available nowish.
I am in my early 40's and mostly work in the film and TV industry which can see sometimes see me working a lot of hours of the week with early starts and late finishes. So would need to live with someone who understands that commitment. Sometimes I can be away consecutive days. Generally I like to get out and about as much as stay in and potter around the house and garden. I like photography and vinyl records and all kinds of art and culture in general. I like to create a home space that is comfortable, secure, welcoming and open.
I'd prefer to live with someone 30 and over, non-smoker, pets might be okay. I eat most everything so that's up to you if that works.
Adrian
0412 602 772






No comments:

Post a Comment