Friday 24 January 2020

House Sitter Available

Untitled-2


House Sitter Available - 2nd February onwards. 

Hello Newlands, 

My name is Phoebe and I’m a full time house sitter. 

I grew up with a cat, dog, chickens, I bred finches and started a veggie garden of my own. 

I love cats AND Dogs, the cuddlier the better.

I have the equivalent of a Police Check (WWCC).

I work from home, so make an ideal pet companion. 

In the last few months I’ve looked after:
 
- an elderly cat
- 2 young cats, chickens and a productive garden

and am currently looking after a very large productive garden and 3 chickens. 

I love the Newlands area (my family live here) and am available for 7 day and longer house sits. I am available till May. 

Please contact me on 0401 351 342.

To see what I do with myself, you can go to www.phoebedeklerk.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment