Sunday 23 February 2020

Handyperson

Untitled-2

I am a local Newlands resident looking for work.

I have all tools required to complete any project that needs attention. I am competent in small building projects (replace weatherboards etc), house painting (interior & exterior, acrylic or oil base) and excel in landscape projects. If projects are of a larger nature l can also project manage your task to completion.

My fees are negotiable by the hour, day or a quoted price before commencement. On projects such as painting, landscaping etc a negotiated up front payment will be required to cover materials prior to starting work. 

Please call Chris Hand today to discuss your project.

I can also assist with referrals to projects l have completed in the Newlands area if required.

                     Chris Hand
                     ABN 65247702842
                     Mob 0416 199 225

No comments:

Post a Comment