Tuesday 23 March 2021

Room For Rent

Untitled-2

Hi, Everyone.

1 good sized bedroom available in 2bdrm house available now!

Tintern Avenue....  

Rent: $912 p/m plus bond.

2 bedrooms, large lounge, kitchen, sun room, bathroom with bath, laundry, backyard with garage.
The house is older, a bit unkempt but comfortable. This is a rental property situated in a quiet and lovely pocket of Preston right near the no 11 Tram, close to the intersection of Murray and Gilbert Roads. Shops and stuff all easily accessible.

You would be living with one other, namely me - Adrian. I've been working in film/TV and as a postie and studying to become a librarian. I'm passionate about photography and art. I like to create a home space that is comfortable, secure, welcoming and open.

I'd prefer to live with a non-smoker and pets are ok. It should go without saying you are responsible about sharing a space and looking after it. I eat most everything so that's up to you if that works. Plenty of opportunity to set your footprint on the house. There’s a nice sense of space and retreat from the outside world, lots of garden and yard space.

Hit me up if you're interested. 

astavovy@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment