Sunday 31 July 2022

For Sale

Untitled-2

Hi, Local Friends and Art/Bird/Teatowel lovers, 
For a project in a Nature Based Leadership course I am doing, I have created an art piece capturing the incredible bird life in my local area and would like to print it on material as a decorative tea towel. 
I started watercolour painting in lockdown and have really enjoyed the ‘flow’ when I paint. It has also allowed me to feel more connected to my sit spot and nature in my local environment. Another surprising benefit has been the lovely comments I have received about how my artwork makes other people feel 🙏🏻
I am doing a small print run and wondered if anyone would like to purchase one. The design is below and will be printed on premium natural coloured cotton/ linen. The cost is $25.
PLEASE ADD $9.55 for postage if you are in Oz or pick up Reservoir.
Let me know if you would like one. 

Text 0422 529 337 💕

Warmly,

Dee x




No comments:

Post a Comment