Monday 22 August 2022

Baby Sitter

Untitled-2


Baby Sitting Coburg Area


About me:

Hi, my name is Maddie!

I am 16 and studying at high school and I'm looking for babysitting work. 

I love music, art, and science. I am currently studying early entry VCE Legal Studies, biology, physics, music performance, and as extras, I'm learning Mandarin, flute, and piano.

I'm responsible, respectful, and patient but also playful, creative, and enthusiastic about helping people out. 

What my sessions would look like:

In a typical babysitting session I would either let your kid(s) play by themselves and just monitor if that's what they wish, or, I have games, crafts, and music that I would be happy to do with the kid(s).

Cost:

I charge $15 per hour, with an additional $3 per extra kid.

Availability:

Contact details:

Mobile: 0404 808 108 (please don’t call during school hours 9:00 - 3:30).

Email: maddie.corboy@icloud.com (email any time).

References:

Available upon request.

Extra info:

- I'm comfortable with pets (I love dogs and cats).

- I am fully vaccinated with the covid 19 vaccines (and others).

- I only work at the family's house (so not at my house, I come to you).

- I look forward to babysitting and giving a helping hand :)


No comments:

Post a Comment