Wednesday 26 April 2023

Babysitter

Untitled-2 Baby Sitting Coburg Area About me: Hi, my name is Maddie! I am 16 and studying at high school and I'm looking for babysitting work. I love music, art, and science. I'm responsible, respectful, and patient but also playful, creative, and enthusiastic about helping people out. What my sessions would look like: In a typical babysitting session I would either let your kid(s) play by themselves and just monitor if that's what they wish, or, I have games, crafts, and music that I would be happy to bring along. Cost: I charge $17 per hour, with an additional $2 per extra kid. Availability: Usually not free Monday - Thursday but can make exceptions (if a child needs to be picked up from school and looked after for a couple hours I can do that). Fri = 4:00pm - 11:00pm Sat/Sun = 8:00am - 11:00pm References: Available upon request. Extra info: - I'm comfortable with pets (I love dogs and cats). - I am fully vaccinated with the covid 19 vaccines (and others). - I only work at the family's house (so not at my house, I come to you). - I look forward to babysitting and giving a helping hand :) - Contact details below Contact details: Mobile: 0404 808 108 (text) Email: maddie.corboy@icloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment