Thursday 30 May 2019

Massage

Untitled-2

MASSAGE THERAPY

Hi, I’m Mark, I moved to Australia from San Diego, California in 2018. I am passionate about my work and helping others receive the best outcome in my care. I have been practicing in the field of body work for 16 years.

My area of expertise is sporting injury rehabilitation however I also have extensive experience in a variety of other modalities including: Swedish, deep tissue, stretching, pre-natal, reflexology, and active release therapy.

My background includes working as a licensed massage therapist at some of Southern California’s most prestigious spa resorts. I have also treated professional American football athletes, and assisted neurological patients with rehabilitation.

Whether you are recovering from an injury, experiencing muscle soreness, or seeking a relaxation massage; I can provide you with a tailored and highly professional treatment. Sessions can be undertaken at my home, overlooking the tranquil CERES Community Garden, or in the comfort and privacy of your own home.

Professional Services Only.

Treatment Costs: 60 minutes $80, 90 minutes, $120.

To speak to me about how I can help you, or to make an appointment, please call or text me on 0455 747 393 or visit my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment