Thursday 30 May 2019

Parkour

Untitled-2

Expressions of interest for Parkour classes.

After searching far and wide for parkour classes for my kids I have finally bitten the bullet and organised them myself.   

The classes are running on Thursday evenings and the details are as follows:

CLASSES:

4 - 5pm  beginners, ages  10 - 11 (approx.)
5 - 6pm  beginners, ages  12 - 13 (approx.)

IF ANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND AND I WILL START A WAITING LIST FOR DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS.

COST:

$20 per class paid per term.

ADDRESS:

23 Ross St, Coburg

CONTACT:

Geoffrey Dunstan: geoffreydunstan@icloud.com

Mobile:  0418 773 453.


CLASS SIZE:

I am limiting the class sizes ‘to just 5 because if the weather is not good the class will retreat indoors to a rather small matted shed space. Usually the class will run to local parks and play grounds and use the equipment there.

No comments:

Post a Comment